September 7, 2010

Could not drop object 'dbo.aspnet_Roles' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.

I deployed DashCommerce on godaddy When I hit
Server/RoorDir/install/install.aspx to deploy the database i got the below error

Could not drop object 'dbo.aspnet_Roles' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.
I figured out we can not deploy by hitting the install.aspx as it first deletes all the tables
including ASPSchema tables (here aspnet_Roles) for which I don't have permission on Godaddy server so I ran the SqlScripts in QueryAnalyzer

but again Dash Commerce Doesn't provide consolidated script so it took me some time n effort to figure in what order we have to run the sql scripts

below is the Order in which I ran the Script on godaddy database server

Scripts are here
dashCommerce 3.4.438 Source\Web\install\scripts

order is this
tables.sql
functions.sql
storedprocedures.sql
basedata.sql
basedata.it-IT.sql
basedata.pt-PT.sql
views.sql

No comments:

Post a Comment